Studium Generale turns 60 and we love to celebrate this with you! For 24 hours straight you can enjoy a broad variety of what Studium Generale has to offer: inspiring lectures, music, movies, workshops, a nightly dance marathon and lots more. It’s our gift to you.
At SG 24/60 you can see:
- Dutch hiphop legend Fresku
- Dance and dive deep with Palmbomen II DJ Set
- World famous urban dance act The Ruggeds
- Self-propelling beach animal (strandbeest) by Theo Jansen
- Microbiologist Rosanne Hertzberger and chef Erling Rugsten about food & technology
- People’s philosopher Bas Haring
- TU/e top professors Maarten Steinbuch & Bert Meijer
- Tin Men and the Telephone
- Fresh breakfast: From Tai Chi to Chai Tea
- And lots more
Discover, laugh, shiver, think, dance and admire; in 24 x 60 minutes we take you on a journey of discovery. Hop on whenever you like and join the experience.
Go to the complete SG24/60 programme overview or check the timetable.