Please book your tickets for lectures, shows and workshops via this website
To attend our lectures, concerts, performances, films, and workshops it is in most cases necessary to reserve a (free) ticket or buy one online. This can be done via the individual program pages on this website. Below we explain how you can do that and you can read more about ticket prices and the rules for workshops.
How to reserve your ticket when you want to attend a program on campus
- Choose a program
- Click the button ‘Order tickets’
- Complete your personal details
- Pay (if applicable) through iDeal (the site will connect you to your bank)
- Don’t forget to confirm your payment
- You receive immediate confirmation via e-mail
- Make sure to keep your booking confirmation ready (on your smartphone or on paper) for inspection at the entrance to the hall.
- If you booked as ‘student’, don’t forget your student card.
- We count on your presence! In case you are unable to attend, then please let us know via email@example.com. We can then make someone else happy with the freed up spot.
Sometimes a program is also streamed live. If this is the case, you will find the hyperlink to the live stream on the relevant program page. You do not need to reserve a ticket to watch the live stream.
Buying film tickets online for Filmhuis De Zwarte Doos
Film tickets must be purchased in advance and can only be bought online via the links on the relevant film page. It is no longer possible to buy tickets at the box office. Refunds of ticket fees are only possible through cancellation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 10:00 a.m. on the day of the screening.
Most Studium Generale programs are free for everybody. For some of the programs students and/or non-students do pay an admission price.
For students: free admission or reduced admission prices only apply on presentation of a valid ticket and your student card at the entrance.
Ticket prices for films in Filmhuis De Zwarte Doos:
Students* €4.00* (incl. vat)
Non-students €8.00 (incl. vat)
* A "student" is anyone who is following education and can prove it with a student card or school card with his/her name on it. PhD students and PDEng trainees fall under the non-students category.
Rules for workshops
Of course you want to get more out of your studies and discover your hidden talents. In that case the workshops by Studium Generale are right up your alley. For next to nothing you can participate in a wide variety of activities led by professionals.
- Workshops are only accessible to students of universities and of universities of applied sciences (HBO), and to PhD students and PDEng trainees (from technical and non-technical universities). When making the reservation, please select 'student'.
- The maximum age limit for participating is 30 years of age
- Registration is only possible via this website.
- Full = full. No exceptions.
- Please pay the workshop fees in advance at registration.
- You can cancel free of charge up to 3 weeks prior to the start of the workshop via email@example.com.
- In the unlikely event of your absence: Cancelling for meetings during the course of the workshop is obligatory. Please notify the workshop leader or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some workshops count within the SG&USE arrangement (indicated by the USE logo). Attendance at all meetings is an absolute prerequisite if you want to make your participation count within the SG&USE-arrangement.
- Attendance is registered during the workshop. It is not possible to register afterwards.