When was the last time you were really curious about something? The last time you asked, ‘wait, but why?’ And then took extensive time for exploration?
On the evening of 30th November curiosity experts -and addicts- from different realms and backgrounds discussed why a curious mindset is so important and what, ultimately, is curiosity? And how do you keep your curious sparkle alive in an environment that does not necessarily encourage it?
Guest speakers/ panelists were:
- Dr. Roland van der Vorst, Head of Innovation at Rabobank.
- Prof. dr. Tilde Bekker, Professor of Digital Technologies for Playfulness and Motivation at TU/e.
- Dr. Vito Conte is assistant professor in Synthetic Morphogenesis at TU/e Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- Juliette van Haren MSc works in the field of biodesign and is a PhD candidate at the department of Industrial Design at TU/e.
- Prof. dr. Remco van der Hofstad is a full professor and chair of probability in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at TU/e.
This program was organized in collaboration with the Institute for Complex Molecular Systems at TU/e.
Photography by Maud Staassen . View all photos HERE.