Can I switch off the light? Plunge into the nightlife with Robert van Sluis and learn how to take picture in the dark.
This workshop consists of 2 sessions.
It is not possible to subscribe for this workshop anymore. If you are interested in our other workshops, click here.
Do you ever go out during the night to take pictures and are you disappointed with the results? Plunge into the dark with photographer Robert van Sluis and learn the technique and practice of good night photography. At the end of the first night you are given an assignment that you can work on at home. The results are discussed in the second lesson and you go out again to master the art even further.
- camera that you can operate manually (M position)
- possibly a tripod
- good flashlight
- red, non-flashing bicycle light
- rain protection for your camera
- warm clothes and good shoes
- possibly cable release or remote control